Chanyeol EXO Discusses Activities in the Pandemic Period, Reveals Reasons to Stop Playing Games

Iin
Chanyeol underwent a photo shoot at the same time an interview with Arena Homme Magazine in which the 1992-born singer was a daily activity, especially during the Pandemic Period in the last few months.


Recently, Chanyeol EXO underwent a photo shoot as well as an interview with Arena Homme magazine. Here, the singer born in 1992 is his daily activities, especially in the pandemic period of the last few months.

Asked about his busy schedule at the moment, Chanyeol revealed, "I'm preparing an album with Sehun. Working on songs and also taking vocal lessons. I also take drums and English lessons and exercise."

When asked if he did not feel hard doing all these activities, Chanyeol said, "Basically I like to learn something. I feel happy since I went on a trip to take lessons. I don't mind (learning) something new."

Expressing his reason for being so in love with music, Chanyeol said, "When I was in school, I didn't like to study. There were lots of things I wanted to do. When I was doing things gradually, the desire to challenge myself appeared. So I tried to learn anything. that."

"If I don't take lessons, I think I'll only play games," Chanyeol continued. "So I play (games) one by one to replace the desire to win. Just 2-3 years ago, I just played / spent time playing computer games. After that, I didn't play computer games anymore."

Asked why he had stopped playing the game, Chanyeol replied, "Just playing games makes me feel mentally exhausted. I thought it shouldn't be like that, and started working again. While meeting people to work on music, I started to move away from the game.

Meanwhile, the EXO-SC sub-unit consisting of Chanyeol and Sehun will make a comeback by releasing their first full album titled "1 Billion Views" on July 13th. This is the first comeback after their debut in July last year with the mini album "What a Life".

(wk / goddess)
Tags