Yoona Discusses SNSD, Don't Look at Life Different Just Because of This

Iin

In a recent interview with The Big Issue, Yoona was asked many things about her group, Girls' Generation, and her reputation as a role model for many people.

Yoona Girls' Generation recently underwent a photoshoot and interview with The Big Issue magazine. In an interview with the magazine, the artist from SM Entertainment was asked a lot of things about his group to his reputation which became a role model for many people.

Despite being on hiatus as a music group, it cannot be denied that Girls' Generation (SNSD) is a name that is still very influential. Yoona is now more active in the acting world, while the other members are in different fields.

When asked what the meaning of the members of Girls' Generation for her, Yoona revealed, "They are people who make me feel comfortable anytime. We met when we were in our teens, we spent our 20s to 30s together, we walked together for the first half of our lives. Those are things words cannot describe. There are people around us who are jealous just by looking at us. "

As a long-time artist in a career in the entertainment industry, there are many juniors or fans who like and choose Yoona as their role model. Responding to this, Yoona said. "First of all, I'm really grateful that people think of me like this. Every time I hear people choose me as their role model, I want to meet him. It feels amazing to be seen as a role model. Because I also have someone as my role model before, so I can understand how it feels. "

"There are lots of things I want to say. Because I'm a celebrity, you might feel that I'm someone far away and might think that I'm living another type of life, but what I want to say is, actually I'm very ordinary, I'm also a normal person," continued the star of the drama "The King Loves".

"I also hope that you will not think too deeply and too much in everything, because you are alive, everyone will surely have their own problems, the worst-case scenario in your mind will not happen. But as you continue to think, you will continue digging and trapped inside, so I hope you all will reduce worrying thoughts like this. "

Meanwhile, unlike other magazines, The Big Issue is only retailed by the homeless and they get a profit of half the price of the magazine. All cover models from this magazine also do their work without pay, including Yoona.

(wk / chus)
Tags