Success in 'The World of the Married', It seems that this figure motivates Han So Hee to become an actress

Iin

In one interview, Han So Hee once revealed the rationale for pursuing an acting career. Curious on What Complete Speaking? inspect the subsequent News.

Beautiful actress Han So Hee is currently on the increase . His name increasingly soared after playing a task as a gorgeous affair within the JTBC drama "The World Of The Married".

In reference to this success, netizens dug up an older Han So Hee interview again. Previously, the actress born in 1994 had revealed the rationale for her plunge into acting.

For Han So Hee, the grandmother may be a one that features a minute hand in his career. the rationale is, he has been raised by his grandmother since he was 5 years old because his parents are busy working.

"My parents work, in order that they are busy. i used to be raised by my grandmother since i used to be 5 years old. My grandmother may be a one that attends all my school events. She is everything to me. She is that the one that motivates me to measure ," he said.


View this post on Instagram

A post shared by 한소희 (@xeesoxee) on

"My grandmother always likes watching TV. So ... of course, she wants to ascertain me on television. Because growing up together with her , i will be able to still hear her mention it. which slowly makes me believe what it's wish to get on TV. that is the beginning of the pursuit. my dream, "he explained.

Although now an enormous success, Han So Hee, of course, once went through a winding road to pursue her dream. the lady who started her career as a model had experienced financial difficulties and had to try to to a spread of various jobs.

"After debut, I became more solid. i would like to act because it's something that i prefer . Reaching the height as an actress has become the goal of my life too," he concluded.

Meanwhile, Han So Hee made her acting debut through the SBS drama "Reunited Worlds" which aired in 2017. then he got the prospect to portray important characters in several famous dramas like "100 Days My Prince" and "Abyss".

(wk / eval)
Tags