Netizens Do Not Believe BTS Will One Event With Barack Obama

Iin

BTS Will Deliver Opening Speech With Famous Figures Like Former US President Barack Obama And His Wife, Michelle Obama. This is what Netizens say.

BTS (Bangtan Boys) also took part in the virtual graduation ceremony titled "Dear Class of 2020" which will be broadcast live by YouTube on June 6. The group made by Big Hit Entertainment will deliver the opening speech with famous figures such as former US President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle Obama.

It is said that singer Lady Gaga, former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, former Secretary of Defense Robert M. Gates, CEO of Google and Alphabet Sundar Pichai and activist Malala Yousafzai will also give speeches. In addition, there will also be special performances by Alicia Keys, Kelly Rowland, Kerry Washington, Chloe x Halle, Zendaya Coleman and YouTuber Jackie Aina, AsapSCIENCE, Dude Perfect, Mr. Kate and The Try Guys.

Source: theqoo

Variety describes the event as being done in a festival style, with a mixture of performances and talks that discuss the traditional graduation day theme. BTS and others will appear at virtual after-party events. Many Korean netizens don't believe that RM (Rap Monster) and friends are in an event with a figure as big as Barack Obama.

"What? I doubted my eyes. I didn't believe it even when I read it."

"Wow. Seriously this is BTS's world."

"Are they also performing? Or just a speech? In the introduction they say BTS is a speaker, but I also want to see them perform."

"The performers are crazy. BTS classes are different."

"Every time I see something like this, I'm very proud of BTS."

"BTS always surprises me every day, the influence of BTS is undeniable."

"I'm not ARMY but I'm very proud of them."

"I was really depressed when I graduated this time, but I felt like I received the best graduation gift. I was very happy and excited."

"I can't believe what I'm seeing now. I'm very proud of BTS, thank you very much for being the pride of Korea."

"Wow BTS is my favorite group, but I can only be surprised every time I see something like this."

Meanwhile, BTS managed to bring home the trophy for the "Favorite Music Group" category at the Kids' Choice Awards 2020 held on May 2 (local time) and took place virtually because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The group made by Big Hit Entertainment is now preparing for a comeback.
Tags