Moon Ga Young Exhausted Hot Kiss with Kim Dong Wook in Final 'Find Me In Your Memory'

Iin

Yeo Ha Jin And Lee Jung Hoon's Hot Kiss Scene In The Final 'Find Me In Your Memory' Instantly Becomes A Hot Topic Public. Because the MBC Drama Main Couple That Looks So Natural.

Moon Ga Young recently finished starring in the drama "Find Me in Your Memory". The actress born in 1996 played the character of Yeo Ha Jin, an innocent actress who lost part of her memory to protect herself mentally.

Moon Ga Young also recently underwent an interview session discussing his role in "Find Me in Your Memory". Interestingly, the beautiful actress talked about the hot kiss scene with Lee Jung Hoon (Kim Dong Wook).

The hot kiss scene of Yeo Ha Jin and Lee Jung Hoon in the final "Find Me in Your Memory" has indeed become a hot public topic. Because the main pair of MBC drama seemed so natural to kiss as if they really are dating.

"I finished it after discussing with the director and Kim Dong Wook oppa. We kissed a lot even before the actual shoot. Many people were waiting for the kiss scene, I was worried and thought a lot about how I should do it," said Moon Ga Young.



"Somehow I ended up exhausted at the end. So it came out a little more than I imagined. I felt embarrassed but nothing made me feel embarrassed because I was close to Dong Wook oppa," added Moon Ga Young.

"Before the original shooting, there was a long discussion with the director about how to make the kiss scene look more interesting. I wondered if I could make it more realistic. In fact, there was no time to feel embarrassed because it was a psychological challenge in the last shoot," concluded Moon Ga Young.

Meanwhile, the Wednesday - Thursday night "Find Me In Your Memory" slot will be replaced by "Old School Intern" or "Kkondae Intern". The MBC drama, starring Park Hae Jin and Kim Eung Soo, has been airing since Wednesday (5/20) yesterday and was successfully flooded with praise.

(wk / charity)
Tags