MONSTA X Discusses the Sexiest Moments, the Closest Member, Until Memories of Ngeband with Chanyeol

Iin

MONSTA X Shares Many Stories, Including One About Their Late Punishment Where Members Have to Pay 50,000 Won (Around Rp. 600,000) If They Are Late for One Minute.

Ahead of their coemback later this month, MONSTA X guested on "Weekly Idol" which aired Wednesday (5/13) yesterday. Here, the members reveal many things that some fans might not know about.

MONSTA X shares many stories including one about their late punishment where members have to pay 50,000 won (around Rp. 600 thousand) if they are late for one minute. "Thanks to this, we are rarely late," they said.


Kihyun called Shownu the old man and Shownu, in turn, chose Kihyun as someone with a bad sense of fashion. The MONSTA X leader explained, "I'm not that good either, but I can beat him. I don't think he's trying hard."

Minhyuk chose Hyungwon as someone who might be close to him even though it wasn't for MONSTA X. Minhyuk said, "There is one person I think of without hesitation." Referring to Jooheon and Kihyun, he continued, "But there is someone who is contrary to that too."

Source: Soompi

The members then described their sexiest moments. Shownu said, "I'm the sexiest when I'm not trying hard to do something," while Kihyun replied, "I'm the sexiest when I'm working hard on something."

As for the appeal of each, Shownu called Hyungwon as his visual rival. The members also remember the past where they compared the faces of their babies to their present selves. After seeing his childhood photos and videos of him playing drums, Jooheon revealed, "I'm more interested in rap."

"But a friend in my church looks really cool playing the drums, so I was in a band since middle school. I was also in a band in high school where I became a band member with Chanyeol EXO. Chanyeol chose me, so I had to join the band."

MONSTA X ended the broadcast with a message about their debut anniversary on May 14. "We showed up for our fifth anniversary debut. We hope this will be a gift for our fans. It's not easy to always be on our side, but thank you for loving and supporting MONSTA X."
Tags