Luna F (X) open up to Double-faced People and therefore the late Sulli?

Iin

Thursday (5/14), Luna Uploaded a Post on Her Instagram Account. The post contained photos of audio files on his computer desktop with the title 'Luna Medium DEMO Take 3'.

Social media becomes a way for celebrities to speak and share with fans. Not only that, they will also express complaints and pour out their hearts and minds.

On Thursday (5/14), Luna f (x) posted a post on her Instagram account. The post contained photos of audio files on the desktop of the "Free Somebody" chanter under the title "Luna Medium DEMO Take 3".


"I'm really during a bad mood today ... Why am I hurt and browsing adversity ... people that are using me, double-faced people. Don't just gossip behind me, say ahead of me," wrote Luna in his post.

The 1993-born singer continued, "What is so difficult ... I'm embarrassed to be continually hurt by others. i would like to right away release my album. i would like to right away share with you valuable songs that I wrote myself."

Luna also uploaded a post via Instagram Story within the sort of a brief clip of her song within the post above. within the clip he wrote, "My friend, my dongsaeng that I miss."

Some fans suspect that the younger dongsaeng or friend mentioned by Luna here is that the late Sulli. The owner's full name Choi Jinri died in October last year thanks to suicide.

(wk / goddess)
Tags