Kim Moo Yeol Has a Loving Call for Song Ji Hyo at 'Intruder' Film Location

Iin

'Intruder' tells the story of a 25-year-old woman who faced a gradual change in her family when she returned a few decades later. The film was released on June 4th.

Song Ji Hyo and Kim Moo Yeol returned to the promotion of the film "Intruder" which will soon be airing after experiencing a delayed release due to the COVID-19 pandemic. They were recently guest stars on the "Kim Young Chul's Power FM" radio program.

Song Ji Hyo originally said, "I came here with a lack of sleep". DJ Kim Young Chul then asked what they usually do in the morning hours like when they were recording. "I just woke up," Kim Moo Yeol answered. "I'm still fast asleep," said Song Ji Hyo.

Song Ji Hyo later confessed that he would rather sleep than eat. "I sleep a lot in the morning. I can't give up on my sleep. I usually fall asleep around 1 to 2 in the morning and wake up around 1 to 2 in the afternoon," said Song Ji Hyo.

Song Ji Hyo and Kim Moo Yeol then discussed their chemistry on the set of "Intruder". "I think he always glares at me in movies. He doesn't have a trace of a smile when acting," said Kim Moo Yeol.


"Actually, I'm one year older than Kim Moo Yeol," Song Ji Hyo said. Interestingly because of this age, Kim Moo Yeol has a favorite nickname for Song Ji Hyo. "I call him 'big brother' on the set. He is usually very relaxed," said Kim Moo Yeol.

When asked if they acted like siblings on the set, Song Ji Hyo replied, "We are not close in the film, so we didn't intentionally (move away)." Kim Moo Yeol explained, "Because this film is a heavy topic, I have plenty of time for contemplation."

Meanwhile, "Intruder" tells the story of a woman who lost 25 years who faced a gradual change in her family when she returned several decades later. The film was released on 4 June.

(wk / charity)
Tags