Jungkook Afraid to Live Without BTS, Open-Open Problem Problems rarely appear on TV

Iin

Jungkook Turns Out to Have Fear If One Day He Will Have to Live With No More Being a Part of BTS In the Sixth Episode of the 'Break the Silence' Documentary Series.

BTS (Bangtan Boys) reopened about their careers in the sixth episode of the documentary series "Break the Silence". Jungkook opened up about the fears that haunted him all this time and discussed the reasons for rarely appearing on television.

Jungkook is known to excel in singing, dancing, sports, visual arts, filmmaking and so much that it has earned him the nickname "Golden Maknae". Without BTS, the 1997-born singer is most likely to be successful.

But Jungkook just felt he could not do anything without BTS. He even has a fear that one day he will have to live by no longer being a part of BTS.

Jungkook said, "What if I am no longer a BTS member, now, suddenly? What can I do by myself? I wonder."

"Then I realized that I didn't really have anything. There wasn't much I could do. So, every time it happened to me, I became very worried. Sometimes, when I was alone like this, this fear approached me, a kind of "Very much. Very bad," he continued.

In the episode, Jungkook also talked about the infrequent appearances on television, alone and with BTS. He said that the most important thing to be a singer is to hold a concert.

"Simply put, that is the most important reason to become a singer. It's not that I don't enjoy appearing on TV shows, but concerts are the reason I became a BTS," said Jungkook.

Meanwhile, Jungkook has recently aroused controversy over his visit to Itaewon with his friends from the 97 gang. Itaewon has now become the most avoided place because the COVID-19 case was confirmed in early May, while the 97 gang was criticized for ignoring the recommended social distance to prevent the spread of viruses.

On the other hand, BTS also took part in a virtual graduation ceremony titled "Dear Class of 2020" which will be broadcast live by YouTube on June 6 with famous figures such as former United States President Barack Obama and his wife, Michelle Obama. The group made by Big Hit Entertainment is now preparing for a comeback scheduled for next October. They will also hold a paid online fan meeting "BangBangCon The Live" on June 14th.

(wk / chus)
Tags