Jin BTS And EXO Suho Soon 30 Years, ABG Girls Argue This Problem

Iin

Although Both Will Step On 30 Years, Suho And Jin Have A Handsome Face. Posts In Pann Ask This To The Netizens Who Averaged ABG 15-18 Years.

Jin BTS (Bangtan Boys) and Suho EXO often become hot talk of netizens because of their handsome visuals. But recently both of them were suddenly discussed because of their age.

Suho was born in 1991 which means that next May 22 he will be 30 years old based on Korean calculations. While Jin will step on that age in December next year.

Although both will step on 30 years, Suho and Jin have a handsome face. The post in Pann asked netizens who, on average, ABG were 15-18 years old if they would still date them if given the chance. This also sparked debate among netizens.

"A man of 30 years and handsome 100 times better than a man of 20 years and ugly."

"I can really date someone with a distance of 10 years. Just thinking about dating them makes my heart flutter now."

"If I'm still a teenager, no. Why am I dating someone twice my age?"

"Suho? Of course you can!"

"If you are legal then fine. If the man in his thirties has been watching you since you were 14 to 18 years old. That's terrible."

"But uncles who read this and think that they can tempt young girls please don't dream. This is only limited to Kim Junmyeon and Kim Seokjin."

"Instead of dating when you are 15 and they are 30 years old, let's wait until you are 25 and they are 40 years old."

"Why are there so many posts today asking about choosing between eating poop or getting 10 billion won? If I had a guy like them, I would even consider him my granddaughter even though he's 10 years older."

"What's the problem here? I can really marry them right now. Is this a question?"

"Age is not important, it comes after their appearance. Everyone knows that when people say, 'I'm going to date someone older,' they talk about one particular type of 'old', not just any uncle."

What do you think?
Tags