I.M Monsta X Makes Outrageous Respond to Call for Collaboration of Trevor Daniel

Iin

Today, Saturday (5/23), I.M appeared on Monsta X's official Twitter account in response to a Tweet made by Trevor Daniel. In the Poetry, Trevor Daniel writes that he wants to work with the owner of Im Chankyun's real name.

One of Monsta X's members, I.M, recently made fans excited. This is because the handsome idol is glad to know that American singer and songwriter Trevor Daniel wants to work with him.

Today, Saturday (5/23), I.M appeared on Monsta X's official Twitter account in response to a tweet made by Trevor Daniel. In the tweet, Trevor Daniel writes that he wants to work with the owner of Im Chankyun's real name.

Twitter

"Changkyun is very cool. I will work with him," revealed the tweet of Trevor Daniel. Responding to the tweet, I.M replied happily "What? How do you know my real name?"

I.M has mentioned Trevor Daniel several times in interviews and broadcasts on V Live. He recently shared that he has enjoyed Trevor Daniel's music and that he believes they have similar musical tastes.

I.M also even chose "OMG" Trevor Daniel as the song he really loved. "If I get a chance, I want to work together to do music with him," said I.M

I.M itself is currently preoccupied with preparations for Monsta X's comeback. Monsta X is known to be coming back soon with a new album titled "FANTASIA X" and the main song titled "Flow". But ahead of the comeback, the agency announced something unpleasant.

The album was originally scheduled for release on May 11 last. However, Starship Entertainment as the agency that oversees Monsta X announced that Monsta X will delay the release of the upcoming album. The delay was due to one of the members, Shownu, who was injured and had to rest.

The upcoming new album, Monsta X, was later postponed until May 26, 2020. "FANTASIA X" is known to include seven songs in total that carry a variety of genres. The seven songs include the main songs titled "Flow", "Fantasia", "Zone", "Chaotic", "Beautiful Night", "It Ain't Over" and "Stand Up".

Besides focusing on the song titles contained in the album, fans also seemed to be amazed by the line of lyricists of the songs. It was revealed that the entire lyrics of the song were written by one of Monsta X's members, Joohoney. Not only that, most of the songs were also composed and arranged by Joohoney, with additional lyrics written by I.M.

(wk / daughter)
Tags