'I Knew I Love' Top Chart, Jeon Mi Do Say Thank You for the Success of the OST 'Hospital Playlist'

Iin

In addition to being the lead actress of the drama, Jeon Mi Do is also known to have participated in her OST. The musical actress also sang the drama OST entitled 'I Knew I Love' which was a huge success and dominated the music charts in Korea.

Actress Jeon Mi Do is currently known to be busy promoting her latest drama, titled "Hospital Playlist". In this drama he collided acting with a number of famous actors such as Jo Jung Suk, Jung Kyung Ho to Yoo Yeon Seok.

In addition to being one of the main lineups of the drama, Jeon Mi Do is also known to participate in his OST. The musical actress also sang the drama's OST entitled "I Knew I Love". Unexpectedly, the song was a huge success and dominated the music charts in Korea.

Yesterday, Friday (5/22), the "Hospital Playlist" released its latest OST entitled "I Knew I Love," sung by Jeon Mi Do. This song is a remake of the song Shin Hyo Beom which was released in 2006. Although her character as Chae Song Hwa in the drama is tone-blind, the actress is famous as a talented singer, and she also shows her vocal skills in musicals.


Soon after it was released, the song immediately topped the realtime charts Genie, Bugs, and Soribada. "I Knew I Love" also won 2nd place on the realtime chart of Korea's biggest music site Melon. While Jo Jung Suk himself who is popular with OST "Aloha" for drama is in 3rd place.

This certainly makes Jeon Mi Do surprised at the popularity of the song. Through the OSEN media outlet, Jeon Mi Do expressed her gratitude to the fans of the song.

"I didn't know that people would show so much interest in the song. I found out through my manager that it reached first place. I am very grateful that you saw it well. Please continue to show a lot of interest in the 'Hospital Playlist' until the last episode. , "said Jeon Mi Do.

Meanwhile, the latest episode "Hospital Playlist" which aired on Thursday (5/21) then managed to set a new record in the acquisition of a rating of 13.1 percent. This drama alone leaves only one final episode and will be finished on 28 May.

(wk / daughter)
Tags