BTS Open-Open Problem Problem Possible Disbandment and Retirement

Iin

BTS Members Calmly Discuss Their Possibility to Disband or Retire One Day Later in the Sixth Episode of the 'Break the Silence' Documentary Series on May 26th.

One thing ARMY is most afraid of is the day when BTS (Bangtan Boys) announced it would split. But the members just calmly talked about the possibility of disbanding or retiring one day.

Returning to MAMA 2018 in Hong Kong, Jin revealed that the group had considered separating due to the difficulties they faced in early 2018. Thankfully, they were able to overcome all obstacles and continue as a team.

Some members talked about Jin's confession in the first episode "Break the Silence". In the sixth episode released on May 26, they once again discussed the topic of the possibility of disbanding and what will happen in the future after retirement.

Suga began, "I don't think I'll regret it. I've been to every place I want to go."

"If there are times I can no longer perform physically," Jin added. "As Namjoon (RM, Rap Monster) said, the first thing I thought of was, 'I'm not sorry' because I've been to all the places I've always wanted to visit."

RM expressed his desire to focus on the good times and not the sad parting, and the other members agreed. "This is really fun. That's how we should see it," he said.

"When it comes time for us to agree to let this go," J-Hope said. "When that happens, I don't think I'll regret it. As you said, as long as it's not an accident but a smooth landing, there will be no regrets."

According to Jimin BTS, their body will tell them when it's time to disperse, but he might not want to listen. He said, "As you always say, there will be a point where we have to let go. But I'm not sure if I will be able to admit it when the time comes. We have to let go. We might have no choice but to let go. For example, if we become very tired physically to the point where our batteries run out, and we can't recharge, we really have to release it. But I don't know if I'll be able to admit it and accept it. "

Unlike other members, Jungkook doesn't want to think about breaking up or retiring in the future. "I don't want to think about it," said the youngest member of the BTS.

RM continued, "Instead of preparing ourselves for it, the time will come, as you say, so we only need to do our best now. Instead of thinking, 'I must prepare for the inevitable,' do your best in the present . "

"It's not that we can predict what will happen to us, even in the coming year. We don't know how we will change. There is no point in making predictions now," added Jimin, which was justified by all members.

(wk / chus)
Tags