Bluntly Comments Seulgi Red Velvet Naughty Boy Problem Back Discussed

Iin

Seulgi Red Velvet Will Form a New Unit with Irene. Seulgi's Comment About the Definition of Naughty Guys and Their Ideal Type Suddenly Reappear in Online Communities.

It was recently announced that Seulgi and Irene Red Velvet will form a new unit. Seulgi's comments about the definition of bad boys and their ideal type suddenly reappeared in online communities.

Seulgi, as well as other Red Velvet members, have appeared on the SBS radio show "Boom Boom Power". And on the show, the 1994-born singer shared his thoughts about bad boys and revealed what he was looking for in a man.

Seulgi shared, "I think bad boys are people who lie a lot. People who are good at lying might look like good people, but you can't trust them."

Seulgi then described the type of man he was looking for. "Someone who doesn't make me feel lonely."

Seulgi explained, "I want them to express their love to me all the time. I like someone who tells me, 'You are my everything' and take good care of me."

Fans who are new to Seulgi's ideal type for the first time responded with comments like "Yes, Seulgi is everything to me", "Hey, that's me!" and, "He is looking for me."

Meanwhile, Seulgi and Irene Red Velvet are working on their album as a unit. Although no date has yet been set, it is reported that they are currently in the final stages.

On the other hand, Seulgi and Irene also underwent a photo shoot with Nylon magazine. In this photo shoot, the two beautiful idols who debuted in 2014 carried a casual style and concept.

In an interview with the photoshoot, Irene revealed the contents of her recent thoughts about life. While Seulgi revealed what motivated him before going on stage.

Red Velvet itself does not do much activity due to the Corona virus pandemic or COVID-19 at this time. But the members remained preoccupied with a variety of solo activities, especially advertisements and magazine shoots.
Tags