2 Girl Idol Is Called Very Popular Among Lesbians Nowadays, Curious?

Iin

Soojin (G) I-DLE and SeolA WJSN have the opposite image but usually are in the ranking of the top 1 and top 2 of lesbians when asked by the female idols they like.

Soojin (G) I-DLE and SeolA WJSN are currently busy discussing South Korean netizens. Because an article in an online forum said that the two beautiful idols are now very popular among lesbians.

The article mentions that Soojin and SeolA do have opposite images but they are usually ranked in the top 1 and top 2 of lesbians when asked which girl idols they like.

The article also revealed that many lesbians said about how their ideal type changed when they saw Soojin and SeolA. Lesbians also say that besides Soojin, they also really like the other two (G) I-DLE members namely Shuhua and Miyeon.

This article was immediately flooded with unexpected comments by netizens because there were those who agreed but many also did not. Check out the following comments:

2 This Girl Idol Now Middle Very Popular Among Lesbians, Curious?

Source: Pann

"I'm not a lesbian but I really like Soojin. Her style is something women like. Kekekeke."

"Soojin is a hot girl among women today. Kekekeke."

"It's hard to find a woman who doesn't love Soojin."

"I don't know (G) I-DLE well and I think Shuhua and Miyeon are the prettiest in (G) I-DLE, but Soojin is the most popular."

"I'm a lesbian but don't know them. I feel Jennie BLACKPINK (Black Pink) and Irene Red Velvet are beautiful."

"They have a lot of female fans so I'm sure they also have a lot of lesbian fans."

"I'm a lesbian and like Miyeon the most. She's so perfect."

"Soojin just makes everyone fall for him."

"Aren't they just idols who have a lot of female fans? They are very popular among women."

(wk / charity)
Tags