Winner Discusses the 'Remember' 3rd Full Album and Explain the Meanings of the Group to Them

Iin


Official Winner of Comeback with the 3rd Full Album entitled 'Remember'. Following With This Release, Winner Members Express Their Love For Groups, Albums, And Fans In A New Interview.

After a long awaited, Winner (II) finally officially comeback with their 3rd full album titled "Remember". Just like the title of the album, Winner's main song in the comeback this time is also titled "Remember" which was released yesterday, Thursday (9/4).

Following this release, Winner members expressed love for their group, album and fans in a new interview. One hour before the album's release, the group distributed clips of members answering the same questions they asked on their debut.

Winner debuted after competing in the 2013 "WIN" survival program and has been promoting for six years since then. The members are then asked about what Winner means to them

"Winner is like a nest. I eat and grow while learning to fly with friends who were born with me," said Song Min Ho (Mino). "Winner is the biggest piece of pie that spent the most of my 20s," continued Lee Seung Hoon.

"This is all my youth," continued the leader Kang Seung Yoon. Kim Jin Woo, who enlisted in the military last week, stated, "The winner has now become something I cannot leave."

The members were then asked to describe their latest album. Kang Seung Yoon said, "The beauty of the empty space. I think this is an album that lets what we fill when we return".

"A world masterpiece. All our albums feel this, but in our hearts, it is truly a masterpiece," Mino continued. "Be healthy. This contains a message to be healthy and good when you 'remember' for me and for Inner Circel (the name of our Winner fans). I hope you guys are healthy," continued Seung Hoon.

The clip ends with a message of thanks for each member. Song Mino said, "It's hard to say one sentence to the people I'm grateful for. Our fans give us strength and support and listen to us so we can be here."

"I want to say thank you to everyone who was with us for every moment of the past seven years. I especially want to thank our members and, more than anything, our Inner Circle for looking after our group Winner," continued Kang Seung Yoon.

"We prepared this album while thinking about our fans, and I think we tried our best," said Seung Hoon. "As much as you love and help us a lot, I hope you all will feel happiness beyond that," concluded Jin Woo.
Tags