Wearing Shorts at a Photo Shoot, Suho Discusses Inner Bonding with EXO Members

Iin

Recently Suho also underwent a photo shoot at the same time as an interview with Allure Magazine where he discussed his relationship with EXO members and their happy feelings.

Each EXO personnel is now more preoccupied with individual activities, including Suho. The 9-member boy group last gathered for the group's schedule at the end of December through an "EXO PLANET # 5 - EXplOration [dot]" encore concert.

Suho himself released his first solo mini album entitled "Self-Portrait" on March 30th. Recently, the EXO leader who was born in 1991 also underwent a photo shoot and an interview with Allure magazine.

In one photo shoot that was released on Monday (29/4), Suho looks cute wrapped in a blue shirt and matching jeans and smiling poses. In another photo, the owner's real name Kim Junmyeon spit his slender legs wearing a shirt and shorts.

Wearing Shorts at a Photo Shoot, Suho Discusses Inner Bonding with EXO Members - Source: Official

Regarding his solo album, Suho said, "This time, I didn't try to show (ability) as a vocalist. Instead, I wanted to show the type of music I wanted to make. When my song topped the charts, I thought, 'My sincerity must have reached everyone , because many people, not just my fans, listen to that song. "

Having just celebrated their 8th debut, Suho also revealed how he felt about the other EXO members. "It feels like the members of EXO and I have become one. Now, I think just by looking at their eyes, I can find out why they are doing something or making certain expressions."

Finally, Suho said that he has been happy lately. The "Let's Love" singer said, "The way I feel happiness is by reading written comments from fans."
Tags