Jeon Somi Reunian With IOI Members And Reveal His Unique Habits When You Are Drunk

Iin

Somi, Chung Ha, Yeonjung and Doyeon Enjoy the Sunny Spring Weather on a Roof that Looks Comfortable and Beautiful. Here, the Four of them Chat Remembering the Past While Drinking Wine.

Jeon Somi met with former group-mates in the latest episode "I Am Somi" which aired April 18 last. Here, the singer of "Birthday" was a reunion with Kim Chung Ha, Yoo Yeonjung and Kim Doyeon.

Somi, Chung Ha, Yeonjung and Doyeon enjoy the sunny spring weather on a roof that looks comfortable and beautiful. Here, the four of them talked back in time while drinking wine.

When Chung Ha poured a glass of wine for Somi, the IOI members cried together commenting that their group's maknae was now old enough. "We can drink with him now," they said.

They then asked Somi about her drinking habits, and the 2001-born idol revealed, "I'm being nicer (after I drink)." The others ask, "Are you doing aegyo?"

Shrinking his face into a cute expression, Somi replied, "I do things like this." Chung Ha jokingly replied, "Don't drink together. I don't think I will be able to see it."

The idols then recalled the days when they were still members of IOI and told various moments when they performed on "Produce 101". Both Doyeon and Chung Ha thanked Somi for saying positive things about them on the show.

"That got me a fan," said Doyeon. Then Yeonjung joked, "If we grow old together like this, let's move to the retirement community together," and Chung Ha laughed, "My personal desire is for that to not happen."


Tags