Umbar Dada at the Photo Shoot, Jaehyun NCT Discusses Motivation During Difficult Times and Confide in the House

Iin

As a NCT 127 member, Jaehyun is loved by many fans even since he just debuted. In an interview with W Korea Magazine, he was asked about his motivation for going through difficult times.

At present the NCT 127 personnel are busy with preparations for the repackage album which will be released next month. On the sidelines of their activities, Jaehyun underwent a photo shoot at the same time an interview with W Korea with Johnny.

As a member of NCT 127, Jaehyun has been loved by many fans even since he just debuted. In an interview with W Korea magazine, the 1997-born singer was asked about her motivation in going through difficult times.

"I can endure periods of pure training because I like music," Jaehyun said. "Of course, I also got a lot of strength from fans who liked our music and came to the concert to see us."

Umbar Dada at the Photo Shoot, Jaehyun NCT Discusses Motivation in Difficult Times and Confide in the House


Source: Official

"One thing that's different is that in the past, I tried to depend on the people around me and leaned my body on the 'crew' but lately, I began to find motivation from myself. While pushing or praising myself, I strengthened myself and reached "From this aspect, as a human being, I feel that I am going through maturity," he continued.

Here, Jaehyun was also asked about the thing that weighed most on his mind on the interview day, April 12, 2020. "What should I do at home!" the singer said "Kick It.

"I'm originally an active type of person," continued Jaehyun. "We're in a situation where we can't do outdoor activities, so I'm trying to find things that I can do at home. I've watched movies, listened to music, and cooked, but my body is still itching to do something."
Tags