Netizens Highlight Old Photos of Soojin (G) I-DLE, Oplas, And it's Been Debuted?

Iin

A Post on the Pann Online Community Site Discussing Old Photos of Soojin. The Photos Taken Before He Joined Cube Entertainment, His Current Agency.

(G) I-DLE has just made a comeback with the newest album and is currently busy with promotional activities including appearing on music shows. along side the comeback this point , the members came to the eye .

A post on the Pann online community site discusses old photos of Soojin. The photos were taken before he joined Cube Entertainment, his current agency.

One photo posted within the post features Soojin in one among the group girl debut photo teasers named Vividiva. Here, the singer who was born in 1998 was wearing a white kemben and pigtailing his hair.

Another photo shows Soojin together with her former group colleagues, also as an image of her holding a book that reads the name of a former groupmate. This post also drew tons of attention from netizens where some suspected he had cosmetic surgery and a few didn't expect that Soojin had joined with another girl group.


Source: Pann

"His agency was really bad. At that point , Soojin greeted by saying, 'hello, I'm Soojin who remains underage'. Damn, I hate the Cube but I'm glad they accepted him," commented the netizens. "As expected, he operated on his eyes and nose," said another netizen.

"I watched the pre-debut video of Soojin and that i understand why the youngsters of (G) I-DLE said he really wanted to hitch a well known agency and exerting ," netizens said. "If you watch the long-term (G) I-DLE, he wont to dance to a cute and cheerful dance. I'm relieved to ascertain that he shows the complete potential with (G) I-DLE," added another.

Meanwhile, Soojin did debut as a Vividiva girl group in 2015 under DN Entertainment. But he left right before the group debuted and joined Cube Entertainment as a trainee.
Tags