Ku Hye Sun's Latest Posts Make Netizens Happy and Relieved

Iin

Ku Hye Sun Reveals the Latest News to Fans Through a Post on Instagram. The Post Is A Photo A Text That Shows His Current Condition.

Ku Hye Sun is currently undergoing a divorce process with Ahn Jae Hyun. The 1984-born actress briefly stayed in London to continue her studies and then decided to return to Korea.

Recently precisely on Thursday (9/4), Ku Hye Sun revealed the latest news to fans through a post on Instagram. The post is in the form of a photo of a text that shows the current condition of the star series "Blood".

The text on Ku Hye Sun's post reads, "I am me. There are many people who are the same as me that I do not recognize. I am the owner of everything I have. I am my vision and dream, and I have my hopes and fears. I have achievements and my success, my failures and mistakes, I have everything about me and because of that, I can have a close relationship with people.

"No matter what I see from other people, whatever I say or how I act, and what I feel and think is because I am me. This is a fact and symbolizes my existence. I can see, hear, feel, think and act. I own myself and can control myself. I am me and I am pretty good like myself. "

In the post's caption, Ku Hye Sun wrote, "I took a family counseling class and it was written like this in homework. I agreed. So I shared it. My pride didn't realize it."

Ku Hye Sun's new post has caught the attention of many netizens. Seeing the contents of the text shared by the beautiful actress, many of the netizens were relieved that her condition seemed to have improved compared to before.

"Looks like he's more peaceful than before," commented netizens. "Yes, please find a personal way to express your feelings, unnie," said another netizen. "I think his expression has become brighter lately," added another.


Tags