Model Woo Joo Ahn Not Accept Accused of Being Affair and Spray Former Kangta

Eka P
Model Woo Joo Ahn Not Accept Accused of Being Affair and Spray Former Kangta - Woo Joo Ahn Shares Posts About the Event Oh Jung Yeon Mentioned. He Doesn't Accept Being Accused of Cheating on Kangta and Admitting to Trauma after Being Hit.

Woo Joo Ahn Shares Posts About the Event Oh Jung Yeon Mentioned.

Kangta is involved in rumors of a date with two women at once namely racing model Woo Joo Ahn and actress Jung Yoo Mi. Regarding rumors with Woo Joo Ahn, H.O.T's personnel have released a statement via an Instagram post. He justifies their relationship but ends immediately.

Rumors sparked suspicion that Kangta had an affair with Woo Joo Ahn while dating Jung Yoo Mi. In the heat of the issue of Kangta having an affair, announcer Oh Jung Yeon posted a shocking post.

Oh Jung Yeon uploaded a screenshot on Instagram with Woo Joo Ahn and Kangta on the list of trending search terms. He wrote about himself who had caught his girlfriend in bed with another woman. This made the public assume that he had a relationship with Kangta and was cheated with Woo Joo Ahn.

In response, Woo Joo Ahn shared a post about the incident Oh Jung Yeon mentioned. He did not accept being accused of having an affair with Kangta and asking Oh Jung Yeon not to make it an outlet. Here are the contents of Woo Joo Ahn's post:
View more on Instagram
"I hope people who target me with their sensational words know that they have hurt me and the people around me. I know about the day you mentioned."

"That day, we were watching cartoons in the room when someone wore a hat and asked who I was and how long I had been dating him. Because you kept insisting, I replied that we only dated for a few weeks."

"It was a very shocking and terrible event, and I was very afraid because I did not know what to do. I was afraid that I would become someone who damaged a valuable relationship, which is the way you look at me now. Without a doubt, it was around April, and you told me that you dated him until last year. "

It's embarrassing and difficult for me, but because I think there must be a reason for you to go this far, I remember leaving the two of you calmly to talk about it. "

"You two discuss it yourself, and I didn't hear a word from what you were talking about. Because it was a very traumatic day for me, I clearly remember everything that happened."

"I have been tormented by the hatred and criticism I received despite this. Until now, I don't know who that person is and live without knowing it, but should I now be suddenly labeled as 'another woman' because of your wish?"

"Because it seems like you really know my name and face all this time, it would be nice if you called me and told me if there was a truth that I didn't know about."

"If there's something I don't understand, there's plenty of time to tell me. I'm begging you, don't frame me as 'another woman' without proof."

"The pain of losing love can happen to anyone, and it's a difficult problem that can seem like hell to you. It's not that I don't feel the emotions you feel. If you understand, please don't vent your anger on me."

"Even if you are angry, that anger shouldn't be directed at me. I was also very scared and hurt that day. I sincerely ask that you not misunderstand."



Source: wowkeren.com
Tags