Make a fan of fans, Krystal f (x) claims he doesn't want to be an idol anymore

Eka P
Make a fan of fans, Krystal f (x) claims he doesn't want to be an idol anymore - Krystal f (x) stirred her fans after claiming she didn't want to be an idol anymore.

Krystal f (x) stirred her fans after claiming she didn't want to be an idol anymore.

Not long ago, Krystal did the latest photo shoot with Urbanlike magazine for the August issue.

In the photo shoot, Krystal also had an interview to discuss about her career.

He said, "Often I think which side should I show as a solo entertainer. I like a lot of things, so I'm not sure what to do. "

He then surprised many people when he said, "I don't want to sing and dance anymore, because I showed it when I was part of f (x)."

By stating this, Krystal indicated that she no longer wanted a career as a K-Pop idol.

This certainly makes many fans worry, especially considering that the girl group f (x) has long been a vacuum from the South Korean music industry. (www.kpopchart.net)