Jeon Somi Give Instructions for His Solo Comeback

Eka P
Jeon Somi Give Instructions for His Solo Comeback - Jeon Somi recently gave a hint to fans about his solo comeback.

Jeon Somi recently gave a hint to fans about his solo comeback.

On Thursday (29/08) yesterday, Jeon Somi greeted his fans through a live broadcast on V Live.

While chatting with his fans, the singer of The Black Label said, "I often do recordings."

He then explained, "When I said I was doing V Live, Teddy said that I had to tell you that I often do recordings. I also write lyrics and do many things, so I hope you look forward to it. ”

In addition Jeon Somi also expressed his desire for fans to create a private Youtube channel.

Jeon Somi was known to debut as a solo singer last June with a song called 'Birthday'. (www.kpopchart.net)