Goo Hye Sun Reveals Evidence Ahn Jae Hyun Wants to Divorce From Her

Eka P
Goo Hye Sun Reveals Evidence Ahn Jae Hyun Wants to Divorce From Her - Goo Hye Sun has provided evidence that shows that Ahn Jae Hyun wants a divorce from her.

Goo Hye Sun has provided evidence that shows that Ahn Jae Hyun wants a divorce from her.

Previously Goo Hye Sun mentioned that Ahn Jae Hyun wanted to divorce him because they didn't love each other anymore and he would announce it to the media next week.

But Goo Hye Sun said she did not want a divorce from her husband and he said that the announcement to be made by her husband was not true at all.

After uploading the post, now Goo Hye Sun re-uploaded the latest post which contained her conversation with her husband.

The contents of the conversation are:

Ahn Jae Hyun: "I told the staff of 'New Journey to the West' the day before yesterday that I will release a divorce agreement and public announcement to the media next week, and I am currently in the process of discussions with the 'New Journey to the West' team. '"

Goo Hye Sun: "Not next week, but based on my mother's condition. My mother is more important to me than 'New Journey to the West'. "

Ahn Jae Hyun: "Everything is finished, all that's left is to sign the document, there's no point in meeting again. I will do it according to plan and only then meet him. I will also call her. "

Goo Hye Sun: "You said you would meet him. Call me when you meet. Like you persuade her when you want to marry me, please persuade and take responsibility if you want a divorce. Filling in documents is not difficult. "

Ahn Jae Hyun: "I don't think the problem will be solved easily. I think it will be very hard for your mother, and so will I. I will continue my work and after that meet him. "

Goo HyeSun: "So you feel your work is more important than my mother's? How can you be so cruel? "
View more on Instagram
Ahn Jae Hyun: "I will talk to him by phone. I don't know what to say if I meet him face to face. ”

Goo Hye Sun: "Still, you have to take responsibility. If you act carelessly I won't stay still. Meet him and apologize for not keeping your promise when you got married. How can your work be more important? You said it was more important than my mother. I will not remain silent. "

For the time being there is still no official statement from the agency. (www.kpopchart.net)