BREAKING: Goo Hye Sun reveals Ahn Jae Hyun wants to divorce

Eka P
BREAKING: Goo Hye Sun reveals Ahn Jae Hyun wants to divorce - Goo Hye Sun made a public outrage after confessing that Ahn Jae Hyun wanted a divorce from her.

Goo Hye Sun made a public outrage after confessing that Ahn Jae Hyun wanted a divorce from her.

This was revealed by the actress on Sunday morning (18/08) through a post on her Instagram.

The actress wrote, "After we lost our love, my husband's heart has changed and wants to get divorced, and I want us to stay married. (Next week, a representative from my husband will release the news, and I want to tell you that it's completely untrue. I hope the truth will come out). "

While uploading the text, Goo Hye Sun also uploaded a handwritten photo that said, "I love you, Goo Hye Sun. I love you, Goo Hye Sun, "which was probably written by Ahn Jae Hyun when their relationship was still going well.

Goo Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun were found married in 2016 after both starring in the drama 'Blood' on KBS. (www.kpopchart.net)
View more on Instagram