Chungha and Kyulkyung Star in the 'Battle Trip' Program Before Comeback with I.O.I

Eka P
Chungha and Kyulkyung Star in the 'Battle Trip' Program Before Comeback with I.O.I - Chungha and Kyulkyung have been confirmed to star in the variety show 'Battle Trip'.

Chungha and Kyulkyung have been confirmed to star in the variety show 'Battle Trip'.

According to representatives of the South Korean entertainment industry on Thursday (08/08), currently Chungha and Kyulkyung are holding a 'Battle Trip' program in China.

When confirmed the program 'Battle Trip' stated, "Chungha and Kyulkyung are shooting in Guangzhou, China. The episode will air in September. "

Their appearance in the program also coincides with I.O.I's comeback plan in October.

The plan is I.O.I will make a comeback with 9 members, without Jeon Somi and Yeonjung WJSN. (www.kpopchart.net)