The film 'E.X.I.T' reaches 4 million viewers a week

Eka P
The film 'E.X.I.T' reaches 4 million viewers a week - The film ‘E.X.I.T’, starring SNSD Yoona and Jo Jung Suk gained a fantastic number of viewers in a short amount of time.

The film ‘E.X.I.T’, starring SNSD Yoona and Jo Jung Suk gained a fantastic number of viewers in a short amount of time.


Having previously won 1 million viewers in 2 days and 2 million viewers in 4 days, now the film ‘E.X.I.T’ has been watched 4 million times in South Korean cinemas.

A total of 4 million viewers were won by the film ‘E.X.I.T’ within one week or more precisely for 8 days since it was first aired.

This achievement is equivalent to the film 'Extreme Job' which aired in early 2019 and a day faster than the popular film 'The Veteran' in 2015.

‘E.X.I.T’ is an action comedy that tells the story of a toxic gas disaster that occurred in South Korea.

The new film 'E.X.I.T' will air in Indonesia through the CGV cinema starting 21 August. (www.kpopchart.net)
Tags