Han Seo Hee Calls Yang Hyun Suk as the Cause of B.I Out of iKON

Eka P
Han Seo Hee Calls Yang Hyun Suk as the Cause of B.I Out of iKON - Han Seo Hee recently mentioned Yang Hyun Suk as the cause of the release of B.I from iKON and YG Entertainment.

Han Seo Hee recently mentioned Yang Hyun Suk as the cause of the release of B.I from iKON and YG Entertainment.

This was stated by him through an Instagram account, after getting criticism comments from an iKON fan.

In the screenshot he uploaded, the fan wrote, "Please stop disturbing B.I. Who do you dare to make B.I out of iKON? Who do you think you can say this? Han Seo Hee, please be aware. Who do you think you can do something like this to someone whose level is above you? Please release your hand from Kim Han Bin. If you keep doing this, I won't just let you go. You will go to jail. "

Responding to the criticism comment, Han Seo Hee just answered casually, "But the person who made B.I came out is Yang Hyun Suk, hehe."

Previously, Han Seo Hee was also asked about the continuation of the investigation into the B.I case and at that time he replied that he was ready to become a witness, but until now he had not been called to the police station. (www.kpopchart.net)

Han Seo Hee recently mentioned Yang Hyun Suk as the cause of the release of B.I from iKON and YG Entertainment.