Daesung BIGBANG Gives Official Statement about the Building Controversy

Eka P
Daesung BIGBANG Gives Official Statement about the Building Controversy - BIGBANG's Daesung finally gave an official statement regarding the controversy involving his building.

BIGBANG's Daesung finally gave an official statement regarding the controversy involving his building.

Previously, one of Daesung's buildings in Gangnam was reportedly used to run illegal businesses and prostitution.

Through the YG Entertainment agency on Friday (07/26), Daesung, who is undergoing compulsory military duty, gave his official statement.

He explained, "The building that was reported by the media was one that I bought before entering military service and it was a building that used my name. I immediately entered military service after buying the building, and because of that, I once again wanted to apologize for my inexperienced building management. "

"When I bought the building, the business was running because there were tenants who had moved, so I didn't really know about the illegal activities of the related companies. For companies identified as having carried out illegal activities, we will immediately take legal action, and with my responsibility as the owner, I will do my best. "

"I was too late to realize my shortcomings and was currently pondering them. I will do my best to correct all the wrong aspects. Thank you, "said the idol. (www.kpopchart.net)