Yang Hyun Suk claimed to force drug dealers to change his testimony about B.I

Eka P
Yang Hyun Suk claimed to force drug dealers to change his testimony about B.I - Yang Hyun Suk is said to have forced the perpetrators who circulated drugs to change his statement about B.I.

Yang Hyun Suk is said to have forced the perpetrators who circulated drugs to change his statement about B.I.

As mentioned earlier, B.I had a KakaoTalk conversation with a drug dealer.

When arrested, the dealer initially claimed to have sold LSD drugs to B.I or Kim Han Bin. But after undergoing a third examination, the perpetrator changed his statement and denied that he had ever given illegal drugs to B.I.

Based on the latest report from the news program on KBS, there was a resource person who said that Yang Hyun Suk had forced the perpetrators to change his testimony about B.I.

According to the source, the perpetrator was summoned to the YG Entertainment building to meet Yang Hyun Suk in person, and YG Entertainment then hired a special lawyer to defend him, until finally he was released in 2016.

"I can confirm that Yang Hyun Suk was the one who forced him to change his testimony and he then hired a lawyer to resolve the case," said the speaker.

Police Choi, who was in charge of investigating the perpetrators and his lawyer, claimed that the two of them looked like they were acting when examined. "There was something strange that was done by him, not like a lawyer in general. He did a lot of wrong things. He is always involved in the perpetrator's conversation and is too protective of him. "

"When the perpetrator comes, he feels like he is being intimidated. His attitude is really strange. When entering the first thing he said to me was, "Detective, I'm sorry", "said police Choi.

When met by KBS, the lawyer said, "You already know. I have a thing that must be kept secret as a lawyer. I can't talk about that. Please leave me, "he said.

In a previous statement, YG Entertainment confirmed that they had met with the perpetrators to find out about the drug case B.I. But they claimed they had never forced him to change his testimony when examined by the police. (www.kpopchart.net)