The name B.I is officially deleted from the iKON profile

Eka P
The name B.I is officially deleted from the iKON profile - The name B.I has been officially removed from the profile of boy group iKON and the agency YG Entertainment.

The name B.I has been officially removed from the profile of boy group iKON and the agency YG Entertainment.


His name was officially removed after he decided to leave iKON and YG Entertainment on Wednesday (12/06).

After the news was released, the Naver website immediately deleted the names iKON and YG Entertainment on the B.I profile or Kim Han Bin.

In addition, the Daum website has also removed the B.I name from the iKON profile, so now iKON only has 6 members left on the webpage.

In response, many fans expressed their disappointment with YG Entertainment, because they deleted the name B.I faster than when Seungri was involved in the case. (www.kpopchart.net)