The police will re-examine the case of drug B.I ex iKON

Eka P
The police will re-examine the case of drug B.I ex iKON - Police are reportedly going to re-examine drug cases involving B.I ex iKON.

Police are reportedly going to re-examine drug cases involving B.I ex iKON.

As fans know, previously through a KakaoTalk conversation, it was revealed that B.I had wanted to buy LSD to a drug dealer in 2016.

Although he claimed to be afraid of using the drug, via Instagram posts B.I announced that he would leave iKON. That was also confirmed directly by YG Entertainment as the agency.

Now the South Gyeonggi Province Police Station gave their statement regarding the case, "We will contact 'A' again, who has KakaoTalk's conversation with BI regarding drug transactions, and if the 'A' statement changes from the previous one, there is a possibility re-opened. "

"At that time, we had difficulty finding objective evidence to verify claims made regarding BI other than the testimony given by 'A,' so that we could not carry out further investigations." Finally the case was closed in 2016. (www.kpopchart .net)