Fans make petitions so that B.I is not removed from iKON

Eka P
Fans make petitions so that B.I is not removed from iKON - Fans recently made a petition addressed to the YG Entertainment agency.

Fans recently made a petition addressed to the YG Entertainment agency.

Fans recently made a petition addressed to the YG Entertainment agency.

Through the petition, fans requested that the YG Entertainment agency change their decision to terminate the contract with B.I or Kim Han Bin.

Previously YG Entertainment had confirmed that B.I had departed from iKON and the agency, at its own request.

According to fans, B.I did not have to be excluded from the group because he did not use drugs at all, and was limited to intending to use the drug.

Until the writing of this article, the petition made on the Change.org website has been signed by more than 90 thousand fans and continues to grow.

For those of you who want to sign the petition, you can directly visit this website! (www.kpopchart.net)