The former member of this group girl confides in suffering from severe illness, his condition makes him concerned

Eka P
The former member of this group girl confides in suffering from severe illness, his condition makes him concerned - On Thursday (6/13) Yesterday, Jo Min Ah, Former Member of Jewelry revealed that he was currently suffering from severe illness. He Even Explains If Now Doesn't Have a Guardian Who Can Accompany Him Through Difficult Times.

On Thursday (6/13) Yesterday, Jo Min Ah, Former Member of Jewelry revealed that he was currently suffering from severe illness

On Thursday (6/13) Yesterday, Jo Min Ah, Former Member of Jewelry revealed that he was currently suffering from severe illness

On Thursday (6/13), one of the former Jewelry members, Jo Min Ah revealed his heart on Instagram. He explained if he was currently suffering from a fairly severe illness, namely Raynaud's Syndrome.

Raynaud's syndrome is a condition caused by reduced blood flow to certain parts of the body, especially the fingers or toes. This disease does not cause paralysis, but affects the quality of life of the sufferer. He will even find it difficult to do simple things, such as buttoning clothes.

In his post, Jo Min Ah explained his current condition which was very worrying. He even revealed that he did not have a guardian, who could accompany him through this difficult time.

"80/50 blood pressure ... Microline from the results of my breast ultrasound ... My hands and feet feel very cold, it feels like falling, and even my nails turn purple and I feel my whole body numb."

"I had a hard time running daily life several times a day. When I was stressed, I lost consciousness because of hyperventilation and called 119 and received many tests ..."

"I thought I was suffering from auto-immune, but it turned out I was suffering from Raynaud's syndrome. I suspect the results were positive and received additional checks. My immune system was completely destroyed, so they said I should be stable, consume adequate nutrition and take a break while waiting test results, not waiting to receive treatment or surgery. "

"After hearing this from the doctor, I held my breath in the hospital hallway alone and cried because I didn't know how long it would take ... The results of the medical check-out came out very late, it seems like I walked on tight ropes every day."

"I continue to live hard so I will try and enjoy happiness, but now my body has been destroyed which has just disappeared. Because I have no guardian, I have no one to hold my hand, so I have to close my mouth and cry."
View more on Instagram
At the end of his sentence, Jo Min Ah revealed that he was still grateful for his life. He even continued jogging in the morning and continued his activities as usual. He also tries to be happier every day.

Shortly after, Jo Min Ah received a lot of sympathy from fans. They abuzz praying for his recovery with a variety of positive comments.



Source: wowkeren.com
Tags