B.I Ex-ICONS Will Be Hard to Be Punished for Trying to Buy Drugs, Why?

Eka P
B.I Ex-ICONS Will Be Hard to Be Punished for Trying to Buy Drugs, Why? - A Lawyer Specifically Addressing Narcotics Cases Reveals His Thoughts About the B.I Narcotics Scandal Former ICON Personnel Three Years Ago.

A Lawyer Specifically Addressing Narcotics Cases Reveals His Thoughts About the B.I Narcotics Scandal Former ICON Personnel Three Years Ago.

MBC's latest "Section TV" episode on Thursday (13/6) highlighted a drug scandal that was trapping B.I's former iKON personnel. A lawyer who specializes in drug cases expresses his thoughts about the scandal that was quite shocking to the public.

Lawyers who claimed to have a lot of experience with drug cases showed that the B.I drug case was strange from the point of view of common sense. He clarified that what happened to the B.I case in 2016 was not a standard procedure for drug investigations.

"I have participated in many drug cases, but recent suspicion is very strange. It is difficult to see it as a standard method for drug investigations. Even if they only have objective circumstances or weak evidence, (they) usually arrest or call suspects. for arrests not fulfilled, they try to encourage voluntary interrogation and do everything they can to investigate, but (the BI case) is far from the standard investigation method, "the lawyer said.

He also stated that it would be difficult to punish B.I only because of efforts to buy drugs. "There are laws in the Narcotics Control Act that punish conspiracy even for the manufacture or import / export of drugs, but it is difficult to punish attempts to buy drugs," he said.

B.I was suspected of trying to buy LSD and marijuana in 2016 after Dispatch released a series of KakaoTalk conversations between B.I and Han Seo Hee where the former iKON leader wanted to buy drugs until he asked for a discount. He also claimed to have done drugs with Han Seo Hee during the conversation.

Meanwhile, B.I admitted that he had intended to use drugs but failed to do so out of fear. Even so, the 1996-born singer felt guilty to the fans and decided to leave the group. Shortly thereafter, YG Entertainment confirmed that B.I officially left the group and ended its exclusive contract with him.



Source: wowkeren.com
Tags