It turns out this is the reason Kyuhyun doesn't want to star on 'Radio Star' again

Eka P
It turns out this is the reason Kyuhyun doesn't want to star on 'Radio Star' again - Super Junior's Kyuhyun revealed the reason why he didn't want to star in the 'Radio Star' program anymore.

Super Junior's Kyuhyun revealed the reason why he didn't want to star in the 'Radio Star' program anymore.

Before entering military service, Kyuhyun was one of the permanent MCs who hosted the popular talk show program 'Radio Star'.

But after he was released from military service, Kyuhyun refused an offer to star in the program again.

When interviewed by Newsen media, Kyuhyun revealed the reason why he refused the offer. He said, "I had a difficult time. Because I get a lot of hater. "

Super Junior's personnel then explained, "I starred in" Radio Star "for almost 6 years. It was a program that made many people know my name, so I felt very grateful and I really enjoyed it when I first started. "

"But after a few years, one day I realized that I had many haters. It turned out that because when I starred in the 'Radio Star' program, I often gave scathing comments to celebrity guests who were present. "

"At first I thought people would understand, because it was a variety show program. But without realizing it, the number of people who hate me is increasing every day, "he said.

Finally Kyuhyun explained that he often felt hurt when reading the comments of the hater, and even made him cry at home.

That reason was what made Kyuhyun finally decide not to return to the 'Radio Star' program. (www.kpopchart.net)