All 2NE1 members wrote letters to celebrate the 10th anniversary of their debut

Eka P
All 2NE1 members wrote letters to celebrate the 10th anniversary of their debut - All 2NE1 members recently made handwritten letters to their fans.

All 2NE1 members recently made handwritten letters to their fans.

All 2NE1 members recently made handwritten letters to their fans.

The letter was written by 2NE1's four former personnel to celebrate the anniversary of their 10th debut.

In the letter, CL wrote, "Blackjack! You are the best fan on Earth. I feel blessed because you have been by my side for 10 years. I'm always grateful. I love you forever. Lee Chae Rin. "

While Minzy wrote, "Congratulations on the 10th birthday," while affixing his signature. Sandara Park also wrote, "During the 10th birthday! 2NE1 and Blackjack! From Dara. "

Meanwhile Park Bom uploaded a selfie while holding a handwritten letter containing the message, "Happy 10th birthday!" Everyone, this is a bomb. Have you heard and watched the Bom broadcast? I miss you all. I always love 2NE1, thank you for your love and support. "

Happy 2NE1 and Blackjack's 10th birthday! (www.kpopchart.net)