Xiumin Message To Chen Welcomes Debut Solo Makes The Netter Moved

Eka P
Xiumin Message To Chen Welcomes Debut Solo Makes The Netter Moved - This Xiumin To Chen Message Becomes A Net Discussion Topic On Theqoo Online Community Site And Not A Few Are Made Made Moved After Reading It.

This Xiumin To Chen Message Becomes A Net Discussion Topic On Theqoo Online Community Site And Not A Few Are Made Made Moved After Reading It.

This Xiumin To Chen Message Becomes A Net Discussion Topic On Theqoo Online Community Site And Not A Few Are Made Made Moved After Reading It.

Chen became EXO's second member after Lay officially released a solo album. His first mini album titled "April, and a Flower" was released by the 1992 singer, Monday (1/4) yesterday.

On the day of release, Chen also held a showcase hosted by his group mate, Xiumin. Welcoming the member's solo debut two years younger than him, Xiumin gave a special message.

"Chen! Jongdae-yah ... I feel the time I spent with you is longer than the time I spent with other members. Actually this is rather embarrassing to say but still ... I seriously consider you as a real dongsaeng, I really appreciate you.

"Of course you might feel the same way, right? If not, I hope you feel the same way ... If you weren't there and I had a promotion in China, it would be very scary. I really am very grateful to you ...

"And more than anything, I'm grateful that you are so good at singing. Instead of jealousy, I'm grateful! Our EXO voice is really good and I can go anywhere and boast, I'm very grateful.

"Seriously, the way you follow me well and say 'Hyung! Hyung!' ... I always feel thank you ... I'm very grateful. From now on, I want us to continue the dynamics of this hyung / dongsaeng and let us live life to the fullest. love you Jongdae (Chen) -yah. "

Xiumin's message to Chen is a topic of discussion on the online community site Theqoo. Not a few netizens who participated were made moved after reading it.

"I am very grateful ... You are my youth," commented Netter. "Ah, they both are quite special (referring to the fact that they both joined EXO-M," said the other netter. "My tears flowed. Som-Kim, I love you very much," said another.

"Chen must be very happy because Xiumin is proud of his voice," said Netter. "I've left fandom and I'm not a fan of anyone now but Som-Kim is still very valuable to me ... I really hope they are successful," added another.


Source: wowkeren.com