SHINee's Minho I Want To Be Visited by This Girl Group When I Am Conscious

Eka P
SHINee's Minho I Want To Be Visited by This Girl Group When I Am Conscious - SHINee's Minho mentions a girl group that he hopes will visit him while on military duty.

SHINee's Minho mentions a girl group that he hopes will visit him while on military duty.

This was revealed by SHINee personnel when attending the 'Entertainment Weekly' program on SBS on April 5 yesterday.

At first he claimed to be uncomfortable with other SHINee members because he was the last member to enter military service. "Even though I was late for military service, my mind and body were very healthy so I thought it wouldn't be a problem for me if I served as a Navy."

When asked which girl group he wanted to visit, Minho replied, "I would be very proud that Red Velvet came. I never asked for help, but please visit me while on duty, "he ordered the members of Red Velvet.

Previously Minho was confirmed to be serving his duties as a Navy soldier starting April 15. (www.kpopchart.net)


Tags