Park Min Young Admits Being MC GDA 2019 For Starring 'Her Private Life'

Eka P
Park Min Young Admits Being MC GDA 2019 For Starring 'Her Private Life' - Park Min Young also confessed to learning the role of master fanite through the sister who turned out to be a Fangirl. 'Her Private Life' will be broadcasting from 10 April.

Park Min Young also confessed to learning the role of master fanite through the sister who turned out to be a Fangirl.

Park Min Young did play a new role as a fanite master in "Her Private Life". When holding a press conference recently, a 1986-born actress admitted to being willing to become the 2019 MC Golden Disc Awards for the sake of seeing how the fansite master works.

"I received this script last year and asked my sister about work as a fanite master. After that, I always see fansite masters wherever I go," Park Min Young told me.

"I actually became a music awards guide just to see fans of idol masters. I was very curious about the profession and wanted to see how they worked in the field. I also watched photos and videos of idols leaving for work. I witnessed the chaos they experienced, "Park Min Young continued.

"My sister will study until 11:30 p.m., where she takes all the cellphones available at home. There are around 7 to 8. She will arrange it and start voting. Seeing my sister doing that, I realize it can be a fangirl while working diligently. , "concluded Park Min Young.

"Her Private Life" itself tells about Sung Duk Mi (Park Min Young), who has two sides of life, namely as a senior curator of the art museum and secretly becoming a fanite master. The secret is threatened to be revealed after the appearance of the head of the gallery at Sung Duk Mi's workplace, Ryan Gold (Kim Jae Wook).

Meanwhile, "Her Private Life" has aired a special episode starting on Wednesday (3/4) yesterday. But this TVN drama officially presents the first episode on April 10. Don't miss it.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags