Park Bom said it feels like singing again after 3 years of vacuum - Park Bom Sits With Forbes To Hold An Interview And Talks About Many Things Including How It Gets To Return To The World To Pull Out After Hiatus Long.
Park Bom recently returned to greeting his fans after more than 3 years of vacuum from the Korean music industry. The former 2NE1 member released his solo song titled "Spring" on March 13 and was positively welcomed by his fans.
Park Bom was last known for releasing a solo song in 2011 with the single "Don't Cry". To celebrate this, Park Bom sat down with Forbes to undergo an interview. In the interview the "Lonely" singer talked about many things including how it felt to return to the world of singing after a long hiatus.
Tamar Herman as the interviewer, began the question by asking how Park Bom could feel singing again and getting a lot of positive responses. In addition, Herman also asked Park Bom to explain the meaning of "Spring" for the singer.
"I have fun. I'm happy to be back. I don't know that people will really like this new music and I'm very grateful for that," Park Bom said. "I thought about what I should do to give a comeback to my fans out there."
"'Spring' means a new beginning. My mother made my name like that. My name is 'Bom' which means spring in Korean," Bom continued. "New flowers grow in spring. This is a new beginning."
Herman also mentioned the duet with fellow 2NE1 partner, Sandara Park. The interviewer asked about how it felt to be able to return to work with his colleague after so long not making music together.
"How does it feel to work with Sandara Park after a few years of not making music together?" Tamar Heman asked. "He is always helpful, cheerful, confident, trying to be helpful and excited. He has this positive mindset, so I am very happy to work with him and I am very grateful for him," Park Bom replied.
"When I returned to the music world, I felt a little scared because it was a long time ago. But he (Sandara Park) is very helpful. It feels like 2NE1 works together," Park Bom continued. "I don't feel anything is wrong or something is different. It feels like 2NE1 is working together again. I really thank you for your help with that."
Source: wowkeren.com
Park Bom recently returned to greeting his fans after more than 3 years of vacuum from the Korean music industry. The former 2NE1 member released his solo song titled "Spring" on March 13 and was positively welcomed by his fans.
Park Bom was last known for releasing a solo song in 2011 with the single "Don't Cry". To celebrate this, Park Bom sat down with Forbes to undergo an interview. In the interview the "Lonely" singer talked about many things including how it felt to return to the world of singing after a long hiatus.
Tamar Herman as the interviewer, began the question by asking how Park Bom could feel singing again and getting a lot of positive responses. In addition, Herman also asked Park Bom to explain the meaning of "Spring" for the singer.
"I have fun. I'm happy to be back. I don't know that people will really like this new music and I'm very grateful for that," Park Bom said. "I thought about what I should do to give a comeback to my fans out there."
"'Spring' means a new beginning. My mother made my name like that. My name is 'Bom' which means spring in Korean," Bom continued. "New flowers grow in spring. This is a new beginning."
Herman also mentioned the duet with fellow 2NE1 partner, Sandara Park. The interviewer asked about how it felt to be able to return to work with his colleague after so long not making music together.
"How does it feel to work with Sandara Park after a few years of not making music together?" Tamar Heman asked. "He is always helpful, cheerful, confident, trying to be helpful and excited. He has this positive mindset, so I am very happy to work with him and I am very grateful for him," Park Bom replied.
"When I returned to the music world, I felt a little scared because it was a long time ago. But he (Sandara Park) is very helpful. It feels like 2NE1 works together," Park Bom continued. "I don't feel anything is wrong or something is different. It feels like 2NE1 is working together again. I really thank you for your help with that."
Source: wowkeren.com
