Nam Joo Hyuk Can't Stop Quitting When Shooting 'The Light In Your Eyes'

Eka P
Nam Joo Hyuk Can't Stop Quitting When Shooting 'The Light In Your Eyes' - Some Time Ago, Nam Joo Hyuk Success Starred in JTBC's Drama 'The Light In Your Eyes'. This actor also shared the difficulties he experienced during filming the drama.

Some Time Ago, Nam Joo Hyuk Success Starred in JTBC's Drama 'The Light In Your Eyes'.

Some time ago, JTBC successfully aired the drama "The Light in Your Eyes". The drama itself stars Nam Joo Hyuk, Han Ji MIn and senior actress Kim Hye Ja.

Recently, Nam Joo Hyuk conducted an interview with Star Today. During the interview, he talked about many interesting things about the play, one of which was the difficulty experienced.

Nam Joo Hyuk revealed the hardest part during filming when he couldn't hold back his tears. Because he often shoots sad scenes.

"There are many scenes that really are really tears, not acting. I'm very touched by all the scenes," said Nam Joo Hyuk. "There is even a scene where the director tells me to be strong and convince Hye Ja, I can't help crying."
View this post on Instagram
💫 ‘대단한 날 은 아니고 나는 그냥 그런 이 이’ - <- 이 부시게> 가 준 가장 큰 선물 은 오늘 을 ‘눈부시게 '살아 가게 하는 따뜻한 마음 아닐까요? - 그동안 <눈 이 부시게> 를 사랑 해주셔서 감사 합니다. - #JTBC # 월화 드라마 # 눈 이 부시게 # 시간 이탈 로맨스 # 마지막 회 # 가족 보다 _ 더 _ 가족 같은 _ 준하 혜자 #Goodbye # 감사 합니다
A post shared by JTBC 드라마 공식 인스 타 그램 (@jtbcdrama) on Mar 21, 2019 at 10:53 pm PDT
"Especially for grandma 'Chanel' and some scenes in prison, I was overwhelmed with emotion, so I couldn't even stay on the set," he said. "After grandmother 'Chanel' died, I was truly devastated when Hye Ja told me that she hoped that my life would be filled with love."

"I'm not acting like I'm crying," he said. "The situation is really sad, so I have trouble controlling tears."

In this drama alone, Nam Joo Hyuk plays the character Lee Joon Ha. He is described as a reporter who died at a young age, but still lives in the memory of his wife suffering from dementia.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags