Mobile Phone Number Allegedly Owned by Jimin BTS Spread, Netter is a Victim

Eka P
Mobile Phone Number Allegedly Owned by Jimin BTS Spread, Netter is a Victim - Circulating Telephone Numbers Allegedly Owned by Jimin BTS and Owners of the Telephone Numbers Flooded with Countless Messages from Fans.

Circulating Telephone Numbers Allegedly Owned by Jimin BTS and Owners of the Telephone Numbers Flooded with Countless Messages from Fans.

Recently, fans were circulating alleged phone numbers as Jimin's BTS telephone number. The telephone number was immediately invaded by fans who sent messages to their idols.

It was revealed that the number did not belong to Jimin, but a non-celebrity. The owner of the telephone number revealed the contents of the text messages he received from innumerable Bangtan Boys fans.

"Jimin oppa! I love you !!!" thus the contents of one of the text messages sent to the number. Other messages "Please answer", "I don't think I can live without you", "I love you. Can I send you messages every day? You don't need to answer them. Just read", "This is Jimin oppa, right?" I'm your big fan, I will die if you don't answer me "and many more.

This then became the spotlight of the netter on the Instiz online community site. Not a few netizens who participated in the fury of those who leaked fake idol phone numbers.

"Seriously, who leaked a fake telephone number like that?" Netter comment. "No, this is not a big problem. Someone must have leaked a fake number to school kids on the internet and said that it was Jimin's number. And those kids must have leaked it to their friends. I got goosebumps," said another netter.

"I don't believe them until they say they will die if the message isn't answered by Jimin," said Netter. "Heol, the owner of the telephone number must feel very uncomfortable," another comment. "Those people don't deserve to be called. Imagine how scary it is," added the other netters.


Source: wowkeren.com