Kim Sejeong Reveals More Honored Junior When Promoting Together with IOI Than Gu9udan

Eka P
Kim Sejeong Reveals More Honored Junior When Promoting Together with IOI Than Gu9udan - Who Are the Junior Artists Who Give Different Treatments to Kim Sejeong When the 'School 2015' Stars Promotion as IOI Members and Gu9udan Personnel?

Who Are the Junior Artists Who Give Different Treatments to Kim Sejeong When the 'School 2015' Stars Promotion as IOI Members and Gu9udan Personnel?

Besides being preoccupied with activities with Gu9udan, Kim Sejeong also underwent many individual activities. Recently, the 1996-born singer became a guest star at "Ask Us Anything" program which aired on Saturday (3/30).

Besides Sejeong, other guest stars who were also present in this episode are Lee Hee Jin ex Baby V.O.X. T-ara and Seunghee Hyomin Oh My Girl. Here, Sejeong revealed his experience with junior artists.

"Standards between seniors and juniors are ambiguous," Sejeong said. "I debuted before Wanna One as an IOI member, but Hwang Minhyun NU'EST debuted before me."

"I want to say 'junior' but because NU'EST who is a senior is there, I say hello again to the juniors and say hello once again to the seniors," he continued. "When I say hello, I speak formal language."

"They say the standard for being a senior is a measure of popularity," commented Super Junior's Kim Heechul. Hearing this, Kim Sejeong told her about the treatment of a junior artist.

"An annoying thing happened," Sejeong said. "When I was promoted as an IOI member, a junior greeted me and said, 'Oh hello, senior' then ignored me when I was promoted again as a member of Gu9udan. You can't be like that."

"I can't say who the person is, but that popularity isn't everything," Sejeong continued. "That popularity is only temporary," commented Lee Hee Jin. "Listen," Kang Ho Dong added.

Meanwhile, Kim Sejeong debuted as IOI personnel in May 2016 and then debuted again as a Gu9udan member a few months later. Now the "School 2015" star is fully active in Gu9udan after IOI disbanded.


Source: wowkeren.com