Jo Woo Ri Precisely Experienced Stress After Starring Drama As Popular As 'Descendants Of The Sun'

Eka P
Jo Woo Ri Precisely Experienced Stress After Starring Drama As Popular As 'Descendants Of The Sun' - Jo Woo Ri plays the role of Onew SHINee's wife who is pregnant. He is also a Fellow of Doctors at Song Hye Kyo Hospital.

Jo Woo Ri plays the role of Onew SHINee's wife who is pregnant. He is also a Fellow of Doctors at Song Hye Kyo Hospital.

The name Jo Woo Ri is indeed more popular after acting as Hyun Soo Ah on "My ID Is Gangnam Beauty". Even so, the actress born in 1992 turned out to have taken part in the popular drama "Descendants of the Sun".

Jo Woo Ri plays the role of Jang Hee Eun, wife of Lee Chi Hoon (Onew SHINee) who is pregnant. He is also a fellow doctor at the hospital where Kang Mo Yeon (Song Hye Kyo) works.

When conducting an interview with BNT International which was released on Saturday (3/30) yesterday, Jo Woo Ri revealed his feelings after starring in "Descendants of the Sun". The beautiful actress apparently was stressed.

"I was very busy and I suffered a lot of injuries in my social relationships. To be honest, I had thought about giving up on my acting career. I rested and didn't work for about a year," said Jo Woo Ri.

"I went back to school and took a walk alone. One year was a period of my growth that allowed me to be able to face problems in life," continued Jo Woo Ri.

On the other hand, Jo Woo Ri claimed to be interested and confident in playing an embarrassing role. "I am confident that I can play all types of roles," Jo Woo Ri continued while revealing he often rides public transportation.

Finally, Jo Woo Ri, who is a fan of Ha Jung Woo, wants to try acting against the handsome actor. "I really hope to work with him someday," concluded Jo Woo Ri.

Meanwhile, Jo Woo Ri also discussed her role in "My ID Is Gangnam Beauty". He claimed to have been away from the crowd because he was still afraid of being hated for acting as Hyun Soo Ah, girls are beautiful but cunning because of past trauma.


Source: wowkeren.com
Tags