Involved in Jung Joon Young's Chat Group, Roy Kim Has Been Broken Since Middle School?

Eka P
Involved in Jung Joon Young's Chat Group, Roy Kim Has Been Broken Since Middle School? - According to the Police Report, Roy Kim is one of the seven controversial members of Jung Joon Young's Chat Group. His comments on 'Problematic Man' were discussed again.

According to the Police Report, Roy Kim is one of the seven controversial members of Jung Joon Young's Chat Group

Tuesday (2/4), it was revealed that Roy Kim was the singer who was mentioned by the media as Kim's celebrity in controversial chat group Jung Joon Young. As is known, the chat group used the 1989-born singer to share photos and videos of illegal recordings.

According to police reports, Roy Kim is one of seven members of the chat group including Jung Joon Young, Choi Jong Hoon and many more. He will be questioned as a witness to find out if he participated in recording and sharing illegal videos.

After it was revealed, Netter explored Roy Kim's past and found his comments about approaching women. He discussed the matter during his appearance as a special guest star on the tvN program "Problematic Men".
"I was the class leader when I was in high school in the United States. I was part of my school band. I started playing music because I wanted to approach girls," said Roy Kim.

"I go to a junior high school for men so I don't have the chance to meet girls. I don't want to have a boyfriend but I want a girl," he said again.

Meanwhile, Stone Music as the agency's Roy Kim has released a statement. They said that the artist would return from the United States to undergo an investigation.


Source: wowkeren.com