Blasphemously, Haruto Treasure 13 turns out to be a victim of Sasaeng's lie

Eka P
Blasphemously, Haruto Treasure 13 turns out to be a victim of Sasaeng's lie - Haruto Allegedly Contacted Beautiful Sasaeng and invited him to meet. Angry Treasure Fans And Make Petitions For YG Entertainment Not To Call It.

Haruto Allegedly Contacted Beautiful Sasaeng and invited him to meet.

Lately, Haruto, who is ready to debut as a member of the new YG Entertainment Treasure 13 group, "became a subject of conversation. He was criticized following activities on his personal Instagram account.

Haruto was heavily criticized because he was considered insolent to Black Pink who was his senior. He also allegedly contacted beautiful sasaeng (obesity fan) and invited him to get acquainted.

Haruto was called to send a selfie to prove his identity. He even made video calls several times and showed off the gifts he received from fans.

As a result, the Treasure 13 fans were angry and made a petition so that YG Entertainment would not debut Haruto. The petition was also intended to reject Choi Hyun Suk who was considered as having the same problem with Haruto.

Wednesday (11/4), Sasaeng allegedly once contacted Haruto released a statement. He claimed to lie and wrote an apology letter.

Haruto Treasure 13 Turns Out the Sasaeng Lie Victim?
Source: Allkpop

"First, I'm really sorry that I made a lot of people confused. I also apologize for being late in writing this apology letter," wrote Haruto.

"I lied to everyone and I didn't tell the truth. Please give me an understanding."

"I'm really sorry that I didn't think clearly about my position and just said something to people. I'm sorry to have confused many people."

Meanwhile, the Treasure 13 consists of trainees participating in the "YG Treasure Box" survival program. YG Entertainment hasn't announced when their new group will debut.


Source: wowkeren.com