Yong Jun Hyung Highlights Denies Involved in the Seungri Prostitution Case

Eka P
Yong Jun Hyung Highlights Denies Involved in the Seungri Prostitution Case - Yong Jun Hyung even admitted that he was shocked when he heard about the rumor.

Yong Jun Hyung even admitted that he was shocked when he heard about the rumor.

Yong Jun Hyung Highlights were previously rumored to be one of the participants of the Big Bang Seungri chat group. This rumor began when news circulated which revealed a text message in which one of the participants was a singer with the surname "Yong".

Do not want to stay silent, Jun Hyung denied this rumor through a statement on his personal Instagram account on Monday (11/3). Jun Hyung expressed his confusion because it was suddenly linked to this case.

"Hello, this is Yong Jun Hyung. Right now I'm also confused," Jun Hyung wrote in his post. "But because there seems to be a lot of people who feel worried or angry because of me, I decided to share this upload."

"I was very surprised when the news that I was participating in the incident was reported today," he said. "Regardless of right or wrong, I look back inside myself because my name is called related in that case."

"The content that was reported was not true, and when I heard about the content, I could not remember the incident happened," he explained. "In the future, I will be more careful in acting and speaking."

Previously, Jun Hyung's agency, Around Us Entertainment, had also released his official statement. They firmly stated that Jun Hyung was not involved in this controversial case at all.

"We have confirmed directly with Jun Hyung. He said that he had no relationship with 'Yong' in the chat room that was reported," the agency said. "This is a baseless claim."

After denying his involvement, Jun Hyung received a lot of support from netters and fans. In fact, there are many of them who feel sorry for him for being involved in this problem simply because they have the same surname.

Source: wowkeren.com