Seungri Denies Firm Allegations of Prostitution and Gambling, I Am Just 'Showing Off'

Eka P
Seungri Denies Firm Allegations of Prostitution and Gambling, I Am Just 'Showing Off' - Seungri Says That Conversations on KakaoTalk Are Not Completely In Accordance With The Real Situation.

Seungri Says That Conversations on KakaoTalk Are Not Completely In Accordance With The Real Situation.

Today, Tuesday (3/19), Time Journal released an exclusive report on Seungri's interview in which he denied the accusation of providing prostitution services and traveling abroad to gamble. The media outlet interviewed Seungri through his lawyer, Son Byung Ho.

During the interview, Seungri flatly denied the accusations directed at him. "Doesn't all this begin with group chat? KakaoTalk? Just like we wrote 'police chief', we are just stupid people, only friends who bully and show off without knowing anything," he said.

On March 13, someone in the chat group mentioned "police chief" and said that he "supported me". However, because the phrase "police chief" was used to contain typographical errors, many suspected that the word actually referred to "police commissioner general" or "public prosecutor" because the three phrases were very similar in Korea. Later it was revealed that the "police chief" in question was a senior inspector officer.

"These things have caused public opinion (that I was involved in) tax evasion and police collusion," Seungri said. "Honestly, I was in a situation where even if I told the truth, no one would believe it. Even the investigators believed that the KakaoTalk group chat was all correct and considered evidence.

"I'm afraid I won't be judged fairly whether I'm right or wrong because of the fact that I'm popular and a celebrity," he continued. "Because I feel sorry for Koreans, am I not in a position where I cannot complain about injustice or make a rebuttal? Finally, to reiterate, there is no gambling abroad, there is also no prostitution service."

The rest of the Journal previously revealed a message showing Seungri and his 2014 business partner known as "A" involved in overseas gambling. In response to this report, Seungri stated, "When I say that I get money during that time, or when I send photos of money, I just show off and lie. I want to show off, so I say things that aren't even true. ' A 'don't even see me bet, he isn't there with me either. You can find this if you confirm it with the hotel. "

On the same day, Sisa Journal met with Seungri's lawyer, Son Byung Ho. The lawyer explained the "A" and Seungri conversations from 2014 referring to prostitution. Both have discussed which women they should bring to Indonesia, and Seungri also provided photos and information about the age, occupation, and personality of various women, asking their business partners to choose a woman.

Lawyer Son Byung Ho explained that "A" had asked Seungri to introduce him to a woman who could accompany him to Indonesia as if he were his wife or lover. He added that "A" finally went to Indonesia with Seungri without any women accompanying them.

The rest of the Journal later added that Seungri had sent a message saying, "I'm wrong. I shouldn't be involved with them and do those things."

Source: wowkeren.com